Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Right......................

Go down

Right...................... Empty Right......................

Post by Danny Anderson Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:17 pm

My Photoshop is fucked as I installed 5000 fonts and crashes as soon as i try to add text. A need a couple of people who can do professional looking Photoshop/Fireworks productions (Forum header, icons, admin and moderator banners ect.) for the website. I will try talk fenna into doing some for me and am guessing this new lad sams brought in can do this also. If anyone wants to have a pop at making a forum header or whatever just send me it over msn or here and al make a thread of the finished products to see what you's think are better. I will be adding a group for the people who produce the best graphics and will be wanting their help in the future ect .. (y)
Danny Anderson
Danny Anderson
Admin
Admin

https://ravenation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Right...................... Empty Re: Right......................

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:18 pm

Danny Anderson wrote:My Photoshop is fucked as I installed 5000 fonts and crashes as soon as i try to add text. A need a couple of people who can do professional looking Photoshop/Fireworks productions (Forum header, icons, admin and moderator banners ect.) for the website. I will try talk fenna into doing some for me and am guessing this new lad sams brought in can do this also. If anyone wants to have a pop at making a forum header or whatever just send me it over msn or here and al make a thread of the finished products to see what you's think are better. I will be adding a group for the people who produce the best graphics and will be wanting their help in the future ect .. (y)

so you meen like a graphics team what n.r has ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Anderson Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:19 pm

allways have to piss on my parade Neutral
Danny Anderson
Danny Anderson
Admin
Admin

https://ravenation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:19 pm

Danny Anderson wrote:allways have to piss on my parade Neutral

i'm sorry danny Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum